- 4-Week # shares bought: 2,500
- 4-Week # shares sold: 3,500
- 12-Week # shares bought: 2,500
- 12-Week # shares sold: 3,500
- 24-Week # shares bought: 2,500
- 24-Week # shares sold: 8,334
This meeting is routine no more.
Shares of European staffing agencies Adecco and Ranstad fell Wednesday after being downgraded by analysts at Credit Suisse, who warned of the threat posed to both companies by automation
Several lesser-known banks make my stock screening cut, though higher-profile Snap-on, Tractor Supply and Manpower also are on the list.