- AHL has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $14.9 million.
- AHL has traded 259,391 shares today.
- AHL is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in AHL with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for AHL NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on AHL: Aspen Insurance Holdings Limited, through its subsidiaries, provides insurance and reinsurance solutions worldwide. It operates in two segments, Reinsurance and Insurance. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.8%. AHL has a PE ratio of 13.9. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Aspen Insurance Holdings a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for Aspen Insurance Holdings has been 448,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Aspen has a market cap of $2.6 billion and is part of the financial sector and insurance industry. The stock has a beta of 0.76 and a short float of 1.1% with 2.11 days to cover. Shares are up 25.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Aspen Insurance Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 7.5%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Compared to where it was trading one year ago, AHL is up 32.66% to its most recent closing price of 40.25. Looking ahead, although the push and pull of a bull or bear market could certainly alter the outcome, our view is that this stock's positive fundamentals give it good potential for further appreciation.
- AHL's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.15 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels.
- ASPEN INSURANCE HOLDINGS LTD' earnings per share from the most recent quarter came in slightly below the year earlier quarter. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, ASPEN INSURANCE HOLDINGS LTD turned its bottom line around by earning $3.38 versus -$1.90 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.66 versus $3.38).
- The net income has decreased by 6.4% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $115.10 million to $107.70 million.
- You can view the full Aspen Insurance Holdings Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.