Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. CenturyLink ( CTL) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, CenturyLink fell $0.41 (-1.3%) to $30.67 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,809,714 shares of CenturyLink exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,749,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $30.60-$30.99 after having opened the day at $30.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.08. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: ARC Group Worldwide ( ARCW), down 18.6%, RIT Technologies ( RITT), down 17.9%, Gogo ( GOGO), down 6.5% and NTELOS Holdings ( NTLS), down 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full CenturyLink Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.