Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. PetSmart ( PETM) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, PetSmart fell $1.07 (-1.4%) to $73.53 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,767,720 shares of PetSmart exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,054,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $71.77-$74.12 after having opened the day at $73.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $74.60. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: Lentuo International ( LAS), down 4.1%, Office Depot ( ODP), down 2.1%, 1-800 Flowers.com ( FLWS), down 1.8% and EZCorp ( EZPW), down 1.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full PetSmart Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.