Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Nucor ( NUE) pushed the Metals & Mining industry lower today making it today's featured Metals & Mining laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Nucor fell $1.08 (-2.0%) to $51.97 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,651,039 shares of Nucor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,817,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $51.48-$52.56 after having opened the day at $52.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.05. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that declined today were: General Moly ( GMO), down 8.9%, Golden Star Resources ( GSS), down 8.2%, Vista Gold Corporation ( VGZ), down 5.8% and Eurasian Minerals ( EMXX), down 5.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Nucor Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.