Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Yelp ( YELP) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Yelp fell $1.54 (-2.4%) to $62.39 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,018,167 shares of Yelp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,748,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $60.75-$64.90 after having opened the day at $64.07 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $63.93. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: Taomee Holdings ( TAOM), down 8.0%, 58.com Inc ADR repr Class A ( WUBA), down 7.8%, Trulia ( TRLA), down 7.7% and Selectica ( SLTC), down 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Yelp Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.