Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Proto Labs ( PRLB) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Proto Labs fell $5.52 (-7.0%) to $73.16 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,432,402 shares of Proto Labs exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 413,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $68.99-$78.89 after having opened the day at $78.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $78.68. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Research Frontiers ( REFR), down 7.9%, Capstone Turbine Corporation ( CPST), down 3.6%, China Ming Yang Wind Power Group ( MY), down 3.1% and Clean Diesel Technologies ( CDTI), down 2.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Proto Labs Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.