Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Rockwell Medical ( RMTI) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Rockwell Medical fell $0.29 (-1.9%) to $15.30 on light volume. Throughout the day, 935,928 shares of Rockwell Medical exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,620,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $15.00-$15.85 after having opened the day at $15.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.59. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 38.6%, CombiMatrix Corporation ( CBMX), down 14.1%, Conatus Pharmaceuticals ( CNAT), down 11.9% and Amarin Corporation ( AMRN), down 11.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Rockwell Medical Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.