Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Digital Realty ( DLR) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Digital Realty fell $0.62 (-1.3%) to $46.92 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,198,610 shares of Digital Realty exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,778,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $46.50-$47.69 after having opened the day at $47.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.54. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: Tile Shop Holdings ( TTS), down 12.3%, Institutional Financial Markets ( IFMI), down 11.3%, IFM Investments ( CTC), down 8.7% and Credit Suisse ( DGAZ), down 6.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Digital Realty Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.