Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sysco Corporation ( SYY) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Sysco Corporation rose $0.42 (1.2%) to $33.93 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,233,356 shares of Sysco Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,844,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $33.55-$34.06 after having opened the day at $33.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.51. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: China Auto Logistics ( CALI), up 4.0%, Speed Commerce ( SPDC), up 3.2%, Rockwell Automation ( ROK), up 2.4% and Peerless Systems Corporation ( PRLS), up 2.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Sysco Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.