Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Siemens ( SI) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Siemens rose $1.92 (1.5%) to $131.59 on average volume. Throughout the day, 434,159 shares of Siemens exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 354,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $130.39-$131.80 after having opened the day at $130.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $129.67. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Tecumseh Products Company ( TECUA), up 5.2%, Cleantech Solutions International ( CLNT), up 4.7%, Metalico ( MEA), up 4.6% and Twin Disc ( TWIN), up 4.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Siemens Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.