Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Rockwell Automation ( ROK) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Rockwell Automation rose $2.63 (2.4%) to $114.07 on average volume. Throughout the day, 812,678 shares of Rockwell Automation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 707,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $111.08-$114.17 after having opened the day at $111.67 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $111.44. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Tecumseh Products Company ( TECUA), up 5.2%, Cleantech Solutions International ( CLNT), up 4.7%, Metalico ( MEA), up 4.6% and Twin Disc ( TWIN), up 4.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Rockwell Automation Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.