Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Constellation Brands ( STZ) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Constellation Brands rose $1.01 (1.5%) to $70.36 on light volume. Throughout the day, 859,495 shares of Constellation Brands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,616,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $69.21-$70.40 after having opened the day at $69.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $69.35. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Agria Corporation ( GRO), up 12.0%, Castle Brands Incorporated ( ROX), up 10.7%, Inventure Foods ( SNAK), up 4.2% and American Lorain ( ALN), up 4.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Constellation Brands Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.