Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ASML ( ASML) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, ASML rose $1.80 (2.0%) to $91.72 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,233,856 shares of ASML exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,075,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $90.59-$91.84 after having opened the day at $90.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $89.92. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Camtek ( CAMT), up 39.5%, Montage Technology Group ( MONT), up 13.8%, Planar Systems ( PLNR), up 10.1% and Intevac ( IVAC), up 8.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full ASML Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.