Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ServiceNow ( NOW) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, ServiceNow rose $2.58 (4.9%) to $55.42 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,571,309 shares of ServiceNow exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,503,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $52.84-$55.82 after having opened the day at $53.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.84. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Splunk ( SPLK), up 22.8%, Luxoft Holding Inc Class A ( LXFT), up 8.2%, Daegis ( DAEG), up 8.1% and Descartes Systems Group ( DSGX), up 7.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full ServiceNow Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.