- NVIDIA earnings included $0.20 per share on revenue of $1.05 billion.
- The company forecast revenue for the current quarter to be the same (at $1.05 billion).
- It also raised its dividend and increased its buyback plan by $1 billion to $1.29 billion in total.
- Sales for system on a chip Tegra were strong at $111.2 million.
- But GPU sales dropped 2% to $876.8 million.
(Written by Chris Lau, a Kapitall contributor. All data sourced from Zacks Investment Research. Disclosure: Author has a long position in AMD.)