- 4-Week # shares bought: 57,739
- 4-Week # shares sold: 3,195
- 12-Week # shares bought: 57,739
- 12-Week # shares sold: 3,683
- 24-Week # shares bought: 57,739
- 24-Week # shares sold: 5,683
An optical component boom reveals the changing nature of telecom and IT spending.
The motion sensor chipmaker is in talks to be acquired by Japanese electronics parts maker TDK for $12 per share, according to reports.
Here are Tuesday's top research calls, including downgrades for CF Industries, Duke Energy and FireEye, and an upgrade for Arista Networks.