As UPS ® (NYSE: UPS) ramps up for its 107 th holiday season, the company will launch several initiatives to help customers and small businesses enjoy the magic of the season. Beginning on November 23, 2013, customers will have the ability to connect with UPS through social media to share special holiday moments, learn tips for surviving the holiday season, engage with retail partners, give back to the community and of course, ship with ease and peace of mind.
- Percy Jackson and The Sea of Monsters: A Very Special UPS Delivery
- UPS Delivers Holiday Gifts with Pinterest ‘Pin It To Win It’ Promotion
- UPS Infographics For Real Life: Tips for Surviving the Holiday Season
- Send with Love: UPS Online Shipping Discounts for Small Business
- Focus on What Matters Most: UPS My Choice® App For Delivery Control and Safety
- Packing and Shipping Expertise from The UPS Store
“For more than 100 years, businesses and customers have relied on UPS to deliver holiday packages around the world,” said Alan Gershenhorn, chief sales, marketing and strategy officer. “This year, we are encouraging customers to share how logistics makes for a memorable holiday experience, how it helps them handle the frenzy of the season, and allows them to focus on the things that matter most.”* If a participating location packs your item and ships it via UPS, and that item is damaged or lost in transit, the Pack & Ship guarantee will reimburse you for the item’s value, replacement or repair cost per the item’s UPS Tariff/Terms and Conditions of Service; the full retail price you paid for packaging materials and service; and your cost for shipping (excluding Declared Value charges). For more information, visit theupsstore.com/pack-ship . MEDIA NOTE: For holiday shipping information, tips and solutions visit the UPS holiday season media resource site - pressroom.ups.com/holiday.
|UPS Facebook||UPS Google+||UPS Linkedin|
|UPS YouTube||UPS Twitter|