Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ross Stores ( ROST) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Ross Stores fell $1.06 (-1.3%) to $80.26 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,366,583 shares of Ross Stores exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,282,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $79.94-$81.55 after having opened the day at $81.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $81.32. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Newlead Holdings ( NEWL), down 22.3%, Liquidity Service ( LQDT), down 18.7%, Seanergy Maritime Holdings ( SHIP), down 12.7% and Dolan ( DM), down 10.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ross Stores Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.