Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Catamaran ( CTRX) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, Catamaran fell $0.51 (-1.1%) to $45.89 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,894,092 shares of Catamaran exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,921,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $45.20-$46.55 after having opened the day at $46.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.40. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 38.1%, Oncolytics Biotech ( ONCY), down 23.8%, IntelliPharmaCeutics International ( IPCI), down 11.4% and Can Fite Biofarma Ltd. ADR ( CANF), down 11.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Catamaran Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.