Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Splunk ( SPLK) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Splunk fell $2.63 (-4.2%) to $59.90 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,079,229 shares of Splunk exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,296,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $59.68-$62.99 after having opened the day at $62.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.53. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: FAB Universal ( FU), down 26.4%, Bazaarvoice ( BV), down 17.0%, Helios and Matheson Analytics ( HMNY), down 6.3% and Sapiens International Corporation ( SPNS), down 6.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Splunk Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.