Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Credicorp ( BAP) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Credicorp fell $1.70 (-1.4%) to $124.55 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 583,514 shares of Credicorp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 309,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $124.32-$126.41 after having opened the day at $125.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $126.25. Other companies within the Banking industry that declined today were: Credit Suisse ( TVIX), down 6.9%, Stewardship Financial Corporation ( SSFN), down 6.3%, Credit Suisse ( DWTI), down 4.7% and Credit Suisse ( VIIX), down 3.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Credicorp Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.