Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Motorola Solutions ( MSI) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Motorola Solutions rose $0.83 (1.3%) to $65.41 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,410,871 shares of Motorola Solutions exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,832,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $64.69-$65.46 after having opened the day at $64.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.58. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: On Track Innovations ( OTIV), up 16.5%, ShoreTel ( SHOR), up 9.6%, Tandem Diabetes Care ( TNDM), up 8.9% and Sprint Corp Series 1 ( S), up 8.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Motorola Solutions Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.