Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. CVS Caremark ( CVS) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, CVS Caremark rose $0.67 (1.0%) to $66.09 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,996,017 shares of CVS Caremark exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,716,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $65.40-$66.18 after having opened the day at $65.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.42. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: Dex Media ( DXM), up 34.4%, Bon-Ton Stores ( BONT), up 23.0%, Point.360 ( PTSX), up 16.3% and Globus Maritime ( GLBS), up 12.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full CVS Caremark Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.