Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Realogy Holdings ( RLGY) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Realogy Holdings rose $1.22 (2.7%) to $46.07 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,657,288 shares of Realogy Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,287,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $44.60-$46.17 after having opened the day at $44.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.85. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: ZipRealty ( ZIPR), up 5.2%, Howard Hughes ( HHC), up 4.2%, LGI Homes ( LGIH), up 3.7% and Walter Investment Management ( WAC), up 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Realogy Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.