Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sherwin-Williams Company ( SHW) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, Sherwin-Williams Company rose $1.94 (1.1%) to $186.58 on light volume. Throughout the day, 398,873 shares of Sherwin-Williams Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 695,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $184.40-$186.67 after having opened the day at $184.98 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $184.64. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: Real Goods Solar ( RSOL), up 8.0%, Tri-Tech ( TRIT), up 6.4%, Comfort Systems USA ( FIX), up 6.0% and Caesarstone Sdot-Yam ( CSTE), up 5.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Sherwin-Williams Company Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.