Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. General Dynamics ( GD) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.5%. By the end of trading, General Dynamics rose $1.49 (1.7%) to $91.11 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,730,769 shares of General Dynamics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,358,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $89.83-$91.16 after having opened the day at $90.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $89.62. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: ZBB Energy Corporation ( ZBB), up 25.0%, Research Frontiers ( REFR), up 20.8%, Arotech Corporation ( ARTX), up 11.0% and Daktronics ( DAKT), up 9.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full General Dynamics Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.