Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Eaton Corporation ( ETN) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.6%. By the end of trading, Eaton Corporation rose $1.65 (2.3%) to $72.54 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,256,467 shares of Eaton Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,729,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $71.39-$72.72 after having opened the day at $71.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $70.89. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: ZBB Energy Corporation ( ZBB), up 25.0%, Research Frontiers ( REFR), up 20.8%, Arotech Corporation ( ARTX), up 11.0% and Daktronics ( DAKT), up 9.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Eaton Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.