Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Mondelez International ( MDLZ) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, Mondelez International rose $0.36 (1.1%) to $33.85 on light volume. Throughout the day, 5,818,922 shares of Mondelez International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8,889,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $33.38-$33.95 after having opened the day at $33.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.49. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Green Mountain Coffee Roasters ( GMCR), up 14.1%, Amira Nature Foods ( ANFI), up 8.2%, Synutra International ( SYUT), up 7.5% and Tianli Agritech ( OINK), up 6.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Mondelez International Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.