Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ConocoPhillips ( COP) pushed the Energy industry higher today making it today's featured energy winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, ConocoPhillips rose $1.09 (1.5%) to $73.34 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,932,862 shares of ConocoPhillips exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,770,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $72.40-$73.60 after having opened the day at $72.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.25. Other companies within the Energy industry that increased today were: Global Eagle Entertainment ( ENT), up 15.0%, Comstock Resources ( CRK), up 8.5%, Synergy Resources Corporation ( SYRG), up 7.9% and Delek US Holdings ( DK), up 7.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full ConocoPhillips Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.