Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Fleetcor Technologies ( FLT) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, Fleetcor Technologies rose $2.38 (2.0%) to $119.36 on average volume. Throughout the day, 624,305 shares of Fleetcor Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 744,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $117.03-$119.72 after having opened the day at $117.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $116.98. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: Career Education Corporation ( CECO), up 10.7%, Taomee Holdings ( TAOM), up 10.0%, WidePoint Corporation ( WYY), up 7.5% and Mastech Holdings ( MHH), up 7.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Fleetcor Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.