Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Colgate-Palmolive Company ( CL) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Colgate-Palmolive Company rose $0.72 (1.1%) to $65.98 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,393,258 shares of Colgate-Palmolive Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,086,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $65.32-$66.04 after having opened the day at $65.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.26. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: KapStone Paper And Packaging Corporation ( KS), up 6.2%, American Apparel ( APP), up 5.3%, Deswell Industries ( DSWL), up 4.6% and Sealed Air Corporation ( SEE), up 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Colgate-Palmolive Company Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.