- Mark Moreland, Chief Financial Officer, will continue his role on the executive management team, reporting to Thomas.
- Ken Kunze, named Chief Marketing Officer on November 4, 2013, will be responsible for the marketing and management of CB A ’s brands, as well as the company’s Restaurant & Retail operations.
- John Glick, Vice President, Supply Chain and Logistics, will be responsible for managing supply chain operations and optimization in the U.S. and internationally.
- Derek Hahm, named to a new role of Chief of Staff, will be responsible for a number of key corporate functions, including human resources, administration and corporate affairs.
- Scott Mennen, Vice President, Brewery Operations, will oversee brewing, packaging, and warehousing, as well as innovation and quality initiatives across CB A ’s four breweries in the U.S., including Hawaii.
- Dan Partelow, General Manager for the West, will continue to have responsibility for all commercial activity, including top and bottom-line growth, in CB A ’s West region.
- Peter Schauf, General Manager for the East, continues to have responsibility for all commercial activity, including driving top and bottom-line growth in CB A ’s fast-growing East region.
For more information, visit: www.craftbrew.com.