- DE has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $322.9 million.
- DE traded 25,403 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 7:37 AM.
- DE is up 3.9% today from yesterday's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in DE with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for DE NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on DE: Deere & Company manufactures and distributes agriculture and turf equipment, and construction and forestry equipment worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.5%. DE has a PE ratio of 9.5. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Deere a buy, 7 analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. The average volume for Deere has been 2.9 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Deere has a market cap of $31.7 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. The stock has a beta of 1.32 and a short float of 3.9% with 4.05 days to cover. Shares are down 4.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Deere as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, increase in net income, good cash flow from operations and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 19.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 4.4%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- DEERE & CO has improved earnings per share by 29.3% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, DEERE & CO increased its bottom line by earning $7.64 versus $6.63 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($8.85 versus $7.64).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Machinery industry average. The net income increased by 26.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $788.00 million to $996.60 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 345.06% to $1,744.20 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, DEERE & CO has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 80.49%.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Machinery industry and the overall market, DEERE & CO's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Deere Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.