- Flexible portal pod structure allows users to change the layout of the main page and channel pages so that each can have a different layout (list views, scrolling thumbnails, including program details or not, etc.).
- Enhanced HTML 5 portal dynamically resizes and adjusts the layout to best accommodate viewers on mobile devices with varying screen resolutions.
- Speech Search capability is now inside of the player, so that when a video is embedded in another website it retains the ability to search the spoken words within the video.
- RSS feed capability has been expanded so that there is a separate RSS feed available for every pod (favorite videos, most recent videos, etc.).
- Self-Service Webcast is now available through the end user portal and no longer requires use of the administrator interface, enabling less technical users to run their own live events.
- Secure download of videos to mobile devices with full encryption and remote device wipe capability to ensure expired videos are removed automatically.
- Multi-language support - the product interface is now available in Japanese, German and Spanish, in addition to English, with additional languages coming in 2014.
- BYOD Support – end-to-end security and encryption for secure download and viewing on mobile devices.
Qumu (NASDAQ: QUMU), the leading enterprise video platform provider, today announced the newest version of their Video Control Center platform solution for the enterprise. Updates include user-friendly webcasting, improved mobile browsing and a brand new player interface. Qumu’s Video Control Center version 7 release focuses on bringing the power of enterprise video to every employee. Video Control Center enables businesses to manage, organize and securely distribute live and on-demand video anywhere, any time. Highlights of Video Control Center version 7 include: