- EEFT has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $12.2 million.
- EEFT has traded 274,397 shares today.
- EEFT is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in EEFT with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for EEFT NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on EEFT: Euronet Worldwide, Inc. provides payment and transaction processing and distribution solutions to financial institutions, retailers, service providers, and individual consumers. The company operates in three segments: EFT Processing, epay, and Money Transfer. EEFT has a PE ratio of 35.3. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Euronet Worldwide a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Euronet Worldwide has been 216,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Euronet Worldwide has a market cap of $2.2 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.38 and a short float of 3% with 5.25 days to cover. Shares are up 88.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Euronet Worldwide as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 22.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 14.0%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the IT Services industry. The net income increased by 227.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $14.63 million to $47.87 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $99.34 million or 20.05% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -14.74%.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 228.57% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 120.98% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Looking ahead, the stock's sharp rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- EURONET WORLDWIDE INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, EURONET WORLDWIDE INC reported lower earnings of $0.39 versus $0.71 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.99 versus $0.39).
- You can view the full Euronet Worldwide Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.