- The Gallup Great Workplace award (2013) for the second consecutive year.
- The Denver Post Top Workplaces 2013
- The Indianapolis Star Top Workplaces 2013
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer Top Workplaces 2013
- The Bay Area News Group (SF) Top Workplaces 2013
- CareerBuilder Best Companies to Work for in Arizona 2013
- Florida Trend magazine’s Best Companies to Work for in the State of Florida 2013
- Military Times Edge magazine “Best for Vets” (2013) for the fourth consecutive year
- “Best of the Best Top Veteran-Friendly Companies” in the August 2013 issue of U.S. Veterans Magazine for the second consecutive year
- Top Military Friendly Employer ® (2014) by Victory Media, publisher of G.I. Jobs and Military Spouse.
- Best Place to Work for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) Equality (2013), based on a 100 percent rating from the Human Rights Campaign on its annual Corporate Equality Index for the ninth consecutive year
Schwab’s benefits are designed to help employees stay healthy, save for long-term financial goals and balance the demands of work and their personal lives. Financial benefits include automatic enrollment in the company’s 401(k) plan including company matching and profit-sharing contributions, an employee stock purchase plan, a matching gifts program for charitable contributions, and discounts on some products. Health & wellness benefits include medical, dental and vision plans; life insurance and disability income protection, as well as a health savings account. Work/life programs include paid vacation, holidays and a sabbatical program for eligible employees after five years of service.Additional information about Schwab’s workplace, including career opportunities, is available at aboutschwab.com/careers. About Schwab At Charles Schwab we believe in the power of investing to help individuals create a better tomorrow. We have a history of challenging the status quo in our industry, innovating in ways that benefit investors and the advisors and employers who serve them, and championing our clients’ goals with passion and integrity. More information is available at www.aboutschwab.com. Follow on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and our Schwab Talk blog. Disclosures Through its operating subsidiaries, The Charles Schwab Corporation (NYSE:SCHW) provides a full range of securities brokerage, banking, money management and financial advisory services to individual investors and independent investment advisors. Its broker-dealer subsidiary, Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (member SIPC, www.sipc.org), and affiliates offer a complete range of investment services and products including an extensive selection of mutual funds; financial planning and investment advice; retirement plan and equity compensation plan services; compliance and trade monitoring solutions; referrals to independent fee-based investment advisors; and custodial, operational and trading support for independent, fee-based investment advisors through Schwab Advisor Services. Its banking subsidiary, Charles Schwab Bank (member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender), provides banking and lending services and products. More information is available at www.schwab.com and www.aboutschwab.com. Brokerage Products: Not FDIC Insured • No Bank Guarantee • May Lose Value (1113-8001)
© Copyright 2013 The Charles Schwab Corporation