- QIHU has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $260.8 million.
- QIHU has a PE ratio of 231.3.
- QIHU is currently in the upper 30% of its 1-year range.
- QIHU is in the upper 25% of its 20-day range.
- QIHU is in the upper 35% of its 5-day range.
- QIHU is currently trading above yesterday's high.
- QIHU has experienced a gap between today's open and yesterday's close of 1.6%.
'Momo Momentum' stocks are valuable stocks to watch for a variety of reasons including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in a mark-up phase before a possible distribution period and price decline. Technical analysts and traders frequently find that the factors referenced above tend to create a temporary burst of strong wind in a stock's sail. Nevertheless, all successful traders must excel at maximizing gains while keeping losses to an absolute minimum. For that reason, the holding period on momo momentum stocks must always be a primary consideration, and this part of the puzzle is ultimately at the discretion of each individual's risk tolerance and portfolio risk management skills. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in QIHU with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for QIHU NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on QIHU: Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd. provides Internet and mobile security products in the People's Republic of China. QIHU has a PE ratio of 231.3. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Qihoo 360 Technology a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Qihoo 360 Technology has been 3.2 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Qihoo 360 Technology has a market cap of $10.8 billion and is part of the technology sector and internet industry. Shares are up 196.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Qihoo 360 Technology as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and impressive record of earnings per share growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's return on equity has been disappointing. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- QIHU's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 9.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 108.4%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- QIHU has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 2.89, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The gross profit margin for QIHOO 360 TECHNOLGY CO -ADR is currently very high, coming in at 94.63%. Regardless of QIHU's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, QIHU's net profit margin of 21.75% compares favorably to the industry average.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 333.33% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 282.00% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Looking ahead, however, we cannot assume that the stock's past performance is going to drive future results. Quite to the contrary, its sharp appreciation over the last year is one of the factors that should prompt investors to seek better opportunities elsewhere.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. When compared to other companies in the Internet Software & Services industry and the overall market, QIHOO 360 TECHNOLGY CO -ADR's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Qihoo 360 Technology Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.