San Francisco - salesforce.com Dreamforce, Nov. 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- News Facts: Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent provider of data integrationsoftware, today announced that Spafinder Wellness, Inc. has deployed Informatica Cloud via salesforce.com's AppExchange to increase visibility into its accounts and more successfully manage customer relationships. Informatica Cloud, Informatica's award-winning software as a service (SaaS)-based integration and data management solution, is helping deliver trustworthy, consolidated views of Spafinder Wellness's customer and partner information, which are critical to increasing customer engagement and driving sales. With Informatica Cloud, Spafinder Wellness has empowered its sales and customer service teams by giving them the information they need for all their customer interactions, and as a result, doubled its Salesforce adoption. The announcement was made today at salesforce.com's Dreamforce 2013 in San Francisco. Informatica will be at booth #631 in the West Hall and at booth #1925 in the North Hall in the Dreamforce Expo. Built on the Salesforce Platform, the world's leading cloud platform for social and mobile business apps, Informatica Cloud is currently available on the AppExchange at www.appexchange.com . Supporting Quotes:
- "Through its easy-to-use interface and flexibility, Informatica Cloud has allowed Spafinder Wellness to take control of the data that goes into Salesforce and give our sales reps the information they need to pursue new sales opportunities and upsells into our existing customer base," said Jennifer Killmer, Salesforce analytics manager, Spafinder Wellness. "This increased visibility and reliability have been invaluable to our customer relationships and bottom line."
- "Companies around the world are looking to transform into customer companies," said Ron Huddleston, senior vice president, ISV and Channel, salesforce.com. "And partners such as Informatica are leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform to help customers like Spafinder Wellness connect with their customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways."
- "Like many organizations, Spafinder Wellness relies on Salesforce CRM as a core application to centralize and share contacts and sales information," said Juan Carlos Soto, senior vice president and general manager, Cloud Integration, Informatica. "Informatica Cloud provides companies such as Spafinder Wellness with a cloud-based integration solution to securely and reliably access customer and partner data in Salesforce along with related data in their other cloud and on-premise systems to gain additional business insights and increase sales."
- Improved the quality of the data in its Salesforce instance- Informatica Cloud provides Spafinder Wellness with reliable, consolidated views of its more than 20,000 spas, fitness locations and wellness businesses, and therefore hundreds of thousands of Contacts, Accounts, Leads and Opportunities in Salesforce, which eliminate previous issues of duplicate records and the burden of manual updates.
- Increased adoption of Salesforce by sales representatives - With increased insights into the data that resides in its Salesforce instance, Spafinder Wellness has doubled its Salesforce adoption among its sales representatives. This helps Spafinder Wellness more successfully manage customer and partner relationships and thereby drive sales.
Tweet this: News @SpafinderWellness365 selects @InformaticaCorp #Cloud via @salesforce @appexchange http://bit.ly/188KxTC @infacloud #DF13Additional Information:
- Register for Dreamforce: www.dreamforce.com
- Become a fan of Dreamforce on Facebook: www.facebook.com/dreamforce
- Follow @Dreamforce on Twitter: www.twitter.com/dreamforce
- Become a fan of Informatica: www.facebook.com/InformaticaCorporation
- Follow @InformaticaCorp and @infacloud on Twitter: www.twitter.com/InformaticaCorp and www.twitter.com/infacloud
Note: Informatica, the Informatica Platform, Informatica PowerCenter, Informatica Cloud and Informatica Vibe are trademarks or registered trademarks of Informatica Corporation in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Shira Frantzich Informatica Corporation +1 650 385 5674 firstname.lastname@example.org