- 12-Week # shares bought: 6,500
- 24-Week # shares bought: 25,500
- 4-Week # shares sold: 45,170
- 12-Week # shares sold: 153,644
- 24-Week # shares sold: 232,802
- 4-Week # shares sold: 3,195
- 12-Week # shares sold: 3,683
- 24-Week # shares sold: 5,683
Fundstrat has the key calls for seven top sectors.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Tyler Technologies (TYL) as a "water-logged and getting wetter" (weak stocks crossing below support with today's range greater than 200%) candidate
TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the computer software & services industry lower today.
Great Britain's referendum on its EU membership near the close of the second quarter came at an especially inopportune moment, but some firms are better off than others.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Tyler Technologies (TYL) as a strong on high relative volume candidate