- 4-Week # shares bought: 4,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 416,558
- 12-Week # shares bought: 9,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 416,558
- 24-Week # shares bought: 24,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 583,732
TE Connectivity reported better than expected quarterly results on Wednesday. CEO Tom Lynch and President Terrence Curtin discuss the company's outlook.
If approved, Qualcomm's acquisition would become the largest M&A deal in semiconductor history, surpassing the $36 billion that Avago paid for Broadcom in 2015.