Cash America International, Inc. (NYSE: CSH) today announced that it will host an analyst day in Las Vegas, NV on Thursday, November 21, 2013. This analyst day will include executive management presentations to discuss corporate strategy and performance metrics followed by a question and answer session. The presentations will begin at 8:30 a.m. PT and should conclude before noon. The Company intends to webcast the event for those not attending. The event will be webcast live on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s corporate website located at www.cashamerica.com. To listen to the event live, please go to the website at least fifteen minutes early to register, download, and install any necessary audio software. The webcast will also be archived for 90 days following the event. About the Company As of September 30, 2013, Cash America International, Inc. operated 995 total locations offering specialty financial services to consumers, which included the following:
- 860 lending locations in 22 states in the United States primarily under the names “Cash America Pawn,” “SuperPawn,” “Cash America Payday Advance,” and “Cashland;”
- 47 pawn lending locations in central and southern Mexico under the name “Cash America casa de empeño;” and
- 88 check cashing centers (all of which are unconsolidated franchised check cashing centers) operating in 13 states in the United States under the name “Mr. Payroll.”
- in 32 states in the United States at http://www.cashnetusa.com and http://www.netcredit.com;
- in the United Kingdom at http://www.quickquid.co.uk, and http://www.poundstopocket.co.uk;
- in Australia at http://www.dollarsdirect.com.au; and
- in Canada at http://www.dollarsdirect.ca.