- FINL has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $20.6 million.
- FINL has traded 1.0 million shares today.
- FINL is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in FINL with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for FINL NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on FINL: The Finish Line, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates as a mall-based specialty retailer in the United States. It operates Finish Line stores that offer performance and athletic casual shoes, as well as apparel and accessories for men, women, and kids. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.1%. FINL has a PE ratio of 18.8. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Finish Line a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. The average volume for Finish Line has been 614,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. The stock has a beta of 0.48 and a short float of 11.4% with 5.91 days to cover. Shares are up 30.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Finish Line as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 20.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 13.3%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- FINL has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.27, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 59.42% to $40.99 million when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 29.39%.
- The stock price has risen over the past year, but, despite its earnings growth and some other positive factors, it has underperformed the S&P 500 so far. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- You can view the full Finish Line Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.