- BAH has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $9.2 million.
- BAH traded 78,900 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 8:18 AM, representing 15% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in BAH with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for BAH NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on BAH: Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation provides management and technology consulting services in the United States. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.3%. BAH has a PE ratio of 10.4. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Booz Allen Hamilton a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. The average volume for Booz Allen Hamilton has been 307,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Booz Allen Hamilton has a market cap of $2.5 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.01 and a short float of 6% with 4.22 days to cover. Shares are up 26% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Booz Allen Hamilton as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, increase in net income, attractive valuation levels, growth in earnings per share and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The strong earnings growth this company has enjoyed -- up -- has apparently played a role in driving up its share price by a solid 28.86%. In addition, the rise in the general market has likely contributed to this stock's strong performance during this past year.Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, BAH should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the IT Services industry. The net income increased by 47.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $46.12 million to $67.81 million.
- BOOZ ALLEN HAMILTON HLDG CP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, BOOZ ALLEN HAMILTON HLDG CP reported lower earnings of $1.45 versus $1.70 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.66 versus $1.45).
- Despite the weak revenue results, BAH has outperformed against the industry average of 22.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 0.7%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
- You can view the full Booz Allen Hamilton Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.