Plantation, FL, Nov. 14, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Health Revenue Assurance Holdings, Inc. (OTCBB: HRAA), the leading provider of revenue integrity solutions for healthcare organizations, announced its financial results for the third quarter and first nine months ended September 30, 2013. Third Quarter and First Nine Months of 2013 Highlights:
- Total revenues for the first nine months of 2013 were $6,075,437, an increase of 67.9% as compared to $3,619,611 for the prior year's first nine months; HRAA was selected to provide an ICD-10 Curriculum to and manage an Internship program for the Latter-Day Saints Business College Medical Coding Certificate Program;
- HRAA's ICD Visualizer TM Business Intelligence Solution was selected by Otsego Memorial Hospital to support ICD-10 transition;
- HRAA was chosen to perform ICD-10 Transition Services for Kirby Medical Center;
- Company was selected to provide ICD-10 Educational Services to Marshall Browning Hospital;
- Chairman and CEO Andrea Clark named one of top 10 CEOs in Broward County by South Florida Business Journal's 2013 Broward Ultimate CEO Awards.