- Commercial revenues of £59.9 million
- Sponsorship revenue increased 62.6%.
- Retail, merchandising apparel & product licensing revenue up 13.8%.
- Twelve new sponsorship deals activated in the first quarter – Aeroflot and Bulova (global); Pepsi, Apollo Tyres, Federal Tyres and Manda Fermentation (regional); Commercial Bank Qatar, Emirates Bank, MBNA and afb (financial services); Sky NZ (MUTV) and True Corporation (mobile and MUTV).
- Broadcasting revenues increased 40.9% due to the new FAPL domestic and international TV rights agreements.
- Revenue to be £420m to £430m.
- Adjusted EBITDA to be £128m to £133m.
|Key Financials (unaudited)|
|£ million (except adjusted earnings per share)||Three months ended 30 September|
|(Loss)/profit for the period (i.e. Net Income)||(0.3)||20.5||N/A|
|Adjusted profit/(loss) for the period (i.e. Adjusted Net Income/(Loss))*||2.2||(0.6)||N/A|
|Adjusted basic and diluted earnings/(loss) per share (pence)*||1.37||(0.39)||N/A|
|Cash and cash equivalents||83.6||52.5||59.2%|