- UTHR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $61.8 million.
- UTHR has traded 527,533 shares today.
- UTHR is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in UTHR with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for UTHR NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on UTHR: United Therapeutics Corporation, a biotechnology company, focuses on the development and commercialization of products to address the unmet medical needs of patients with chronic and life-threatening conditions worldwide. UTHR has a PE ratio of 16.4. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate United Therapeutics Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. The average volume for United Therapeutics Corporation has been 477,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. United has a market cap of $4.5 billion and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. The stock has a beta of 1.59 and a short float of 17.6% with 11.34 days to cover. Shares are up 69.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates United Therapeutics Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels, solid stock price performance and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 10.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 24.6%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- UTHR's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.22 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, UTHR has a quick ratio of 1.81, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, UTHR's share price has jumped by 80.68%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, UTHR should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $139.30 million or 49.06% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 1.17%.
- You can view the full United Therapeutics Corporation Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.