Redwood City, Calif., Nov. 13, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number oneindependent provider of dataintegration software, today announced it is exhibiting atbooths #W631 and #N1925 at Dreamforce 2013, which is scheduled forNovember 18-21, at Moscone Center in San Francisco.Informatica will debut the Winter 2014 release of Informatica Cloud, voted the leading application for IT & AdministrationonAppExchange by salesforce.com customers for each of the pastfive years. Powered by Informatica Vibe, the industry's first andonly embeddable virtual data machine (VDM), Informatica CloudWinter 2014 drives new levels of business and data integrationproductivity with advances in the areas of Cloud Data, Service, andProcess Integration, Cloud Master Data Management (MDM), Cloud TestData Management (TDM) and Cloud Process Automation.
· Leverage themost successful approaches to connecting Salesforce applications toany system,· Effectivelymanage big data and architect for the future, and · Transform thebusiness by connecting customers, employees, partners and productsin new and innovative ways. Informatica Sessions at Dreamforce 2013:
|Session Topic||Session Time, Date &Location|
|Informatica Cloud Guided Expo &Tour||3 p.m., Monday, Nov. 18, and 11 a.m.,Thursday, Nov. 21, Informatica Booth #W631, Moscone CenterWest|
|Lunch Time Table Talk: Expert Tips forData Integration, Object De-Duplication and WorkflowAutomation||11:30 a.m. - 1:30p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 19, Yerba Buena Gardens-Main Tent, LunchArea|
|Informatica SVP & CIO Eric Johnsonwill discuss how technology companies worldwide are becomingcustomer-centric companies.||2-3 p.m., Wednesday,Nov. 20, Grand Ballroom ABC, 3rd Floor, IntercontinentalSan Francisco|
|Informatica Social Media Manager AlisonYu will present "Marketing Cloud: Your Playbook for a Global (andLocal) Social Media Strategy"||4:30-5:30 p.m.,Wednesday, Nov. 20, Gallery Ballroom, St. Regis San Francisco|
- Monday, Nov. 18 - 12 noon to 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 19 - 12 noon to 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 20 - 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 21 - 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
CONTACT: Steve Bauer Informatica Corporation +1 650 385 4159 +1 650 670 7135 email@example.com