Redwood City, Calif., Nov. 13, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced it is exhibiting at booths #W631 and #N1925 at Dreamforce 2013, which is scheduled for November 18-21, at Moscone Center in San Francisco. Informatica will debut the Winter 2014 release of Informatica Cloud, voted the leading application for IT & Administrationon AppExchange by salesforce.com customers for each of the past five years. Powered by Informatica Vibe, the industry's first and only embeddable virtual data machine (VDM), Informatica Cloud Winter 2014 drives new levels of business and data integration productivity with advances in the areas of Cloud Data, Service, and Process Integration, Cloud Master Data Management (MDM), Cloud Test Data Management (TDM) and Cloud Process Automation.
· Leverage the most successful approaches to connecting Salesforce applications to any system,· Effectively manage big data and architect for the future, and · Transform the business by connecting customers, employees, partners and products in new and innovative ways. Informatica Sessions at Dreamforce 2013:
|Session Topic||Session Time, Date & Location|
|Informatica Cloud Guided Expo & Tour||3 p.m., Monday, Nov. 18, and 11 a.m., Thursday, Nov. 21, Informatica Booth #W631, Moscone Center West|
|Lunch Time Table Talk: Expert Tips for Data Integration, Object De-Duplication and Workflow Automation||11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 19, Yerba Buena Gardens-Main Tent, Lunch Area|
|Informatica SVP & CIO Eric Johnson will discuss how technology companies worldwide are becoming customer-centric companies.||2 -3 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 20, Grand Ballroom ABC, 3 rd Floor, Intercontinental San Francisco|
|Informatica Social Media Manager Alison Yu will present "Marketing Cloud: Your Playbook for a Global (and Local) Social Media Strategy"||4:30 -5:30 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 20, Gallery Ballroom, St. Regis San Francisco|
- Monday, Nov. 18 - 12 noon to 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 19 - 12 noon to 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 20 - 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 21 - 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
CONTACT: Steve Bauer Informatica Corporation +1 650 385 4159 +1 650 670 7135 email@example.com