- Gorilla Glass from Corning (GLW)
- 1.2Ghz quad-core CPU likely from Qualcomm (QCOM)
- 8GB storage
- 5MP front camera, 720p video recording
- 1.3 MP front-facing camera
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
Sensing a boostFinally, the OmniVision (OVTI) sensor could once again be used in the Moto G. The OV10820 was used in the Moto X. It is capable of recording 4K2K video at 3840×2160 pixels. The chip is currently used in the Moto X to record in 1080p. Click on the interactive chart below to view analyst ratings over time. So do you see investing opportunities in the event of a Moto G release? Use the list below as a starting point for your own analysis. 1. Google Inc. ( GOOG): The world's most popular search engine. Market cap at $336.27B, most recent closing price at $1007.95.
2. Corning Inc. ( GLW): Manufactures and processes specialty glass and ceramics products worldwide. Market cap at $23.71B, most recent closing price at $16.31.
3. QUALCOMM Incorporated ( QCOM): Develops, designs, manufactures, and markets telecommunications products and services. Market cap at $115.86B, most recent closing price at $67.09.
4. GT Advanced Technologies Inc. ( GTAT): Provides polysilicon production technology and multicrystalline ingot growth systems, and related photovoltaic manufacturing services. Market cap at $1.12B, most recent closing price at $9.31.
5. OmniVision Technologies Inc. ( OVTI): Designs, develops, and markets semiconductor image-sensor devices. Market cap at $786.94M, most recent closing price at $14.41. ( List compiled by Chris Lau, a Kapitall Writer. All data sourced from Zacks Investment Research, except where otherwise indicated.)