ShareFile has been a secure file-sharing solution of choice among healthcare organizations, signing business associate agreements since January 2012. Adoption of ShareFile has accelerated within the healthcare market, growing 137% in the past year.With ShareFile, organizations subject to HIPAA can:
- Safely share PHI with multiple people across an organization
- Quickly and securely send large image files (CAT scans, X-rays, DICOM etc.) over private and public networks
- Archive research and sensitive files in a central location for teams and organizations to access
- Save time by no longer faxing documents and following up by phone to confirm receipt
- Blog: Extra Protection: ShareFile Cloud for Healthcare supports compliance and boosts security
- Video: Adoption trends for file sharing and collaboration solutions
- Video: Secure Mobility with Citrix - Miami Childrens’ Hospital #WorkBetter
- White Paper: What Is The Citrix ShareFile Cloud for Healthcare?
- www.sharefile.com, www.citrix.com
- Click to Tweet
- Twitter: @ShareFile, @Citrix
- Facebook: Citrix ShareFile
The development, release, timing and combination of any features or functionality described for our products remains at our sole discretion and are subject to change without notice or consultation. The information provided is for informational purposes only and is not a commitment, promise or legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality and should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions or incorporated into any contract.Citrix® and Citrix ShareFile® are registered trademarks of Citrix Systems, Inc. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.